Thursday, March 24, 2011

I'm lovin' it

Nope.  No McDonald's commercial here.  Just me going to the gym and loving every single second of it.

I am officially done week 2, day 2 of Couch to 5 k and I still can not believe that I am running.  Really, really running.  I am a bit skeptical about week three though.  Week one I jogged for 60 seconds, walked for 90.  This week I am jogging for 90 seconds followed by a walk for two minutes.  Next week ... week three ... they want me to be able to do two repetitions of this:
  • brisk warm-up walk for 5 minutes
  • jog for 90 seconds
  • walk for 90 seconds
  • jog for 3 minutes
  • walk for three minutes.
I'm sorry.  What was that?  Three minutes ... IN A ROW? I just cant see it happening but, that being said, I never say 90 seconds happening either so I have just basically summed it up to 'what do I know?'  What do I know ... this.  I know that I am going to give it my all.  My 100 percent.  In less that one week from now I am going to be able to post on my Daily Mile that I ran 2+ kms, at speed of 4.0 - 5.0 with a 2.0 - 2.5% incline. Thats what I know. 

2 comments: