Monday, October 24, 2011

Bucket List of Health

Katie posted her bucket list yesterday and a link to a contest.  Contest or not, I thought it would be cool to do one ... I never have before. 

               15.  To reach my mini goal of having my Daily Mile ticker say 300kms for 2011

               14.  To change my eating habits to a healther, cleaner style - and not just half way like I have been.

               13.  To be able to do 5 continual minutes on Jacob's Ladder before my next birthday (Jan.)

               12.  To start journalling the ups and downs of this journey.

               11.  Work out more at home and find ways to use what I have to get it done.

               10.  Start training for an all day bike trip in the spring

               9.  Begin Couch to 5k training (again) in preparation for the 2012 Army Run. 

               8.  Take one of Katie's fitness classes ... because she will be an awesome teacher.

               7.  Join Weight Watcher's online since doing it on my own clearly isnt working anymore.

               6.  Get to the point where I can get more hand-me-downs from Katie  :)

               5.  Start riding my bike to and from work this spring.

               4.  The first logical step .... GET A BIKE!

               3.  Take swimming lessons to improve my swimming abilities and techniques.

               2.  Join a Master's Swim Group

               1.  By the fall, be ready to take an all weekend biking adventure with a group.

              

1 comment:

  1. awesome list, my fav is number TWO :) Feels good to write them down doesn't it :)

    ReplyDelete