Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Can't think of one.

As I came here to type this today, I tried so hard to think of a catchy title for this post but I can't.  Katie stole the show with her Namaste intro a couple of weeks ago and there really just isn't another one that opens it properly.  I know.  I googled it.  That being said, I now know exactly what Namaste means other than it being a salutation of some sort.  It is a traditiona Indian greeting of respect and thank you.  It has a spiritual and symbol meaning that is dont with your palms pressed together in the middle of your forehead or at your head with a light bow to your head and shoulders.  It means “I bow to the divine in you”.

"I bow to the divine in you"

I like that.  It sounds very spiritual.  I may adopt that for my post departures. 

"Namaste"

Very serene; very peaceful sounding.



Oopsies .. got side tracked.  Sorry.  :o)

After some neck issues last week that lead to some wonkiness in the head along with a super busy/long weekend followed by a not-long-enough lazy Sunday, I went to work out yesterday.  I did a fat burning 30 minutes on the treadmill at a 2.5-3.5 incline followed by a fat burning 10 minutes on the bike.  Afterwards, I ran upstairs for the Yoga class that was about to start and that was interesting.  I almost enjoyed it.  I would have enjoyed it more if I didnt have all this extra weight but alas, I did what I could and made it through the class.  At one point though, I didn't think I was going to make it.  For some reason, the room was 90 degrees when we started .. whoa.  Okay ... I had no idea what 90 degree fahrenheit converted to until moments ago.  All I knew is that it was *H*O*T*.  Once again, thanks to google, I now know that it was a tropical 32 degrees celcius in there.  Holy sweat, batman.  That made things kinda difficult.  Well, that and the self inficted breast suffocation.  Some upside down Yoga positions are just not meant for a busty triple D gal like myself - - and with that final sentence and a visual, I shall conclude this post.  ;o)

Namaste

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHAHAHA oh man you make me laugh in the best way :) I Hear you on BOOB SUFFOCATION!!! Not fun :( but kind of funny :)

    PS. you stole the show right back with your Bow Into The Devine of You :) :) :)

    Keep at er :)

    ReplyDelete