Friday, January 28, 2011

Out of Commission

It's been a quiet week. 

Came home from work on Tuesday ... went to sleep.  Fever, soooo tired.  Slept until 9:45 then back again at midnight.

Up for work at 7am on Wednesday ...... and in bed again from 3pm to 10pm and 11:30 until 7.  Still fevered ... wtf?  I don't like this.  I want to do things.  I WANT TO GO WORK OUT.  I very, very rarely get fevers so this isnt fun.

Hello Thursday morning.  Time to go to work again.  *yawn*  Still at 100+ fever.  Common sense would stay home.  Apparently I am not that person.  It's better for my student if I am there.  Came home after drs appointment for something else and into bed.  tired but not sleepy.  fever reaches the weekly high of 102.5 - maybe I should stay home.

It's Friday and I am home.  I WANT TO WORK OUT.  I am so bummed that I am sick ... again.  I am eating healthier than I have in forever.  I am working to become healthier physically and feel stronger in the heart and lungs ... yet I have been more sick this year than previous years.  I don't get it. 

On the plus side, my fever finally broke a hundred for the first time since Tuesday - 99.7 AND i am on a computer for the first time, at home, since Tuesday.  To make it better, I am feeling creative for the first time since last weekend and think I am going to spend the day watching missed tv shows while painting, scrapping and getting messy. 

So, thank you bloggers (or Katie since you are the only one reading my vent).  Felt good to unleash my frustations somewhere.  Here's to a healther me by the end of the weekend so I can get my ass to the gym again! 

1 comment:

  1. Rest....relax...let it go (the shoulds, the guilt, the frustration, enjoy the me time) and when your better GET BACK AT ER :)

    I like the quote on your side bar...

    Walk when you have to
    Crawl if you must
    Just never give up

    Wink :)

    ReplyDelete