Thursday, January 6, 2011

It's 3:25 am ...

..... and I'm still awake.  Well, truth be told, I was in bed early for a change.  9:30.  So early for me but washroom then dogs and husband followed by my mind wondering what comes next in the book I am reading kept me awake after my eyes popped open at midnight.  The final chapter of the book is read, internet is surfed, you tube tutorials are watched ... want to now where my mind is now?  Working out.  I want to get in my car, make the 30 minute drive to my 24 hours athletic club ... and work out.  Logically, I know I cant because I have to go to the art store and that doesnt open until 9:30 but this is where my mind is at right now.  Plus I am supposed to meet up with my sister for the workout we postponed from yesterday but that isnt until 2pm.  I have to say though .. the idea of leaving in a few hours, working out for a couple, showering and dressing, shopping, commuting back home and all my noon has appeal to it.  That being said, I will likely fall back to sleep soon, dreaming until mid morning before getting up, shopping and meeting my sister as planned but the fact that I have the urge counts ..... right????

Enjoy the day.  Can you believe we are 6 days into 2011 already?

1 comment: