Monday, November 15, 2010

** POP **

that's the sound my left kneecap has been making when I flutter kick.  ARGH.  It starts off okay then a-poppin' it goes.  Piss me off because it slows me down.  I DON"T WANT TO BE SLOWED DOWN.  Argh.

Now I wonder what to do?  Go to doctors?  Get some kind of elastic-e tensor dealio?  Suck it up and do the best I can?  I've never had a 'sports injury' before outside of sprained and twisted ankles from volleyball.

On the up side .... my arms got a helluva workout because of it.  :o)


1 comment:

  1. oh nooooo...

    since I started my own working out journey I have dreaded any kind of injury...anything that would threaten how good I finally feel.

    So that being said...I would run to the Dr. or someone like that. I figure its worth the hassle to be safe. If your not in PAIN I think your safe to keep going but still have it checked out. If your in pain...then ease off and go get help.

    I have knee pain (minor) sometimes...I ease off and do something non impact or take the day off. So far it has worked.

    Are you covered to go see a dr. at a sports clinic...we have sports clinic here in barhaven? No idea what they offer just thought it sounded good...

    I hope the POP goes away and that worst case its just a noise.

    ReplyDelete